TRAINING SESSION FOR NDLA
Hello again lacrosse families.
NDLA is excited to announce that we will be hosting “training sessions” beginning on Tuesday February 16th.
All sessions will be at the Covered Sports Court located at John Barsby school and athletes are required to have full gear for the sessions. There is no additional fee for these sessions – we really want to get your athletes excited for the season and to get the stick back in their hands after a long hiatus.
Each division has assigned times and dates and these may vary week to week. In addition, some divisions have multiple groups which have been divided alphabetically. There is absolutely NO MOVEMENT between groups – your assigned time is the only one for your player. We cannot accommodate moving groups for any reason.
A lot of planning, thought and work went in to organizing these sessions and the NDLA Executive is excited to get rolling with them!
As with the drop in sessions we have strict policies in place to keep in compliance with the Health Orders, BCLA and the city. Brief reminders:
- NO FANS. Please drop your child, vacate the facility and return at pick up time.
- Parents of athletes mini tyke to PW will need to wear a mask at drop off, check in and pick up. Bantam age players and up can check themselves in and will need to wear a mask both arriving and leaving.
- Please do not linger, do not congregate and respect the volunteers.
- Please arrive not more than ten minutes prior to your floor time, leave immediately following your session and come dressed in gear leaving all gear bags in the vehicle.
- Please bring your water bottle filled and use the washroom before attending.
- If your athlete is at all under the weather please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know and DO NOT ATTEND.
- NDLA volunteers will be completing covid screening at drop off.
Please check back tomorrow for the groupings and schedule. We realize it is a lot of information and do not want it to get lost! The same information will be available in three places – on the website, on facebook and will be sent via email.
Stay tuned and thank you for your support and respectful following of protocols!